Following the current recommendation of the Winnebago County Health Department and Center for Disease Control, masks will be required for all staff and guests regardless of vaccination status. Guests may remove their masks only while actively drinking in their fixed, seated location. Small children under the age of 2 are exempt. Anyone not adhering to the mask policy will be subject to ejection.
**Changes in local Covid-19 health guidelines or Venue Policies are not grounds for a refund. **
More information : Safety & Security
Yes. Email email@example.com to schedule a tour today!
Non Event Days:
Tickets are available Monday through Friday 9:00am-5:00pm at the BMO Harris Bank Center, located at 300 Elm St. Rockford, IL 61101.
The Coronado Box office is closed during regular hours for the summer months between Memorial Day and Labor Day. The box office re-opens during regular hours after Labor Day (Monday through Friday 12:00pm-4:00pm). The Box office will however be open during regular hours on event days during this period.
The Coronado Box Office opens starting at 12:00pm on event days until 30 minutes after the scheduled start time.
The Ticket Office has occasional Saturday and Sunday hours, which vary depending on scheduled events and ticket on sales. Please contact our ticket office to confirm hours of operation for the weekend. Call 815-968-5222 for any questions.
- Purses (No bigger than 8.5" x 11")
- Policy may vary depending on show
- Outside food and beverages
- Selfie sticks
- Animals or pets of any kind with the exception of service animals for guests with disabilities.
- Glass/plastic/metal cans or bottles or any similar containers.
- Backpacks, coolers, baby seats or carriers.
- Air horns or any unauthorized noise makers, fireworks, confetti, silly string, streamers, helium balloons or laser pointers.
- Roller Skates, roller blades, or roller shoes.
- Larger banners or signs.
- Weapons of any kind (knives, firearms, pepper spray, pocket knives, etc.)
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by the Coronado Performing Arts Center management.