No. In accordance with the State of Illinois, the BMO Center and Coronado Performing Arts Center does not require mask wearing, proof of vaccination, or a negative Covid-19 test for fans of any age for admittance to events. Guests who are more comfortable wearing a mask are encouraged to do so.
Certain event promoters may independently make additional requirements which could include, without limitation, mandatory facemask requirements at all times. We will advise primary ticket purchasers for each event of the health and safety protocols ultimately applicable to such event when determined, which shall, as applicable, be informed by CDC, State, City, event promoter, and/or sport governing body COVID-19 health and safety guidance and protocols. In addition to this, government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change and changes in protocol are not grounds for a refund. Therefore, we encourage guests to check our website and official ticketing pages on Ticketmaster.com prior to purchasing tickets and leading up to event day. Guests may also email or call our box office with questions regarding specific event policies at email@example.com and 815-968-5222.
**Changes in local Covid-19 health guidelines or Venue Policies are not grounds for a refund. **
For our full list of venue policies please visit : Safety & Security
Starting Tuesday, September 5th, the Coronado box office at 314 N Main St. is open Monday through Friday 10:00pm-5:00pm.
The Coronado Box office is closed during regular hours for the summer months between Memorial Day and Labor Day; however, the Box office will be open during regular hours on event days during this period. Dates subject to change.
The Coronado Box Office opens starting at 2:00pm on event days until 30 minutes after the scheduled start time. Hours subject to change.
The Ticket Office has occasional Saturday and Sunday hours, which vary depending on scheduled events and ticket on sales. Please contact our ticket office to confirm hours of operation for the weekend. Call 815-968-5222 for any questions.
- Purses (No bigger than 8.5" x 11")
- Policy may vary depending on show
- Outside food and beverages
- Selfie sticks
- Animals or pets of any kind with the exception of service animals for guests with disabilities
- Glass/plastic/metal cans or bottles or any similar containers
- Backpacks, coolers, baby seats or carriers
- Air horns or any unauthorized noise makers, fireworks, confetti, silly string, streamers, helium balloons or laser pointers
- Roller Skates, roller blades, or roller shoes
- Larger banners or signs
- Weapons of any kind (knives, firearms, pepper spray, pocket knives, etc.)
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by the Coronado Performing Arts Center management
The venue only sells pre-packaged snack foods such as pretzels, chips, candy, cotton candy, slushies, bottled juices, water, soda, granola snacks. Variety selections will vary per show.